"We asked the ward boy how could we carry the metal cylinder inside, and he said it was safe since the MRI machine was switched off", Mr. Solanki said.
Any object containing metal - including jewellery, clothing with metallic fibers, zippers, buttons, underwire and even medical implants - aren't allowed inside the MRI room.
"When we told him that metallic things aren't allowed inside an MRI room, he said 'sab chalta hai, hamara roz ka kaam hai' (it's okay, we do it every day)". He also said that the machine was switched off. "It all happened because of the carelessness of the doctors and the administration", Maru's brother-in-law, Harish Solanki, said. The patient was given an oxygen cylinder to breathe from and Maru was carrying it for her while she was taken for an MRI scan. This is because anyone entering the room will be exposed to the strong magnetic field, which can turn these objects into risky projectiles that fly towards the machine. "His relatives and other ward boys came there after hearing the sound and pulled him out". "We immediately rushed him to the emergency ward, and for nearly half-an-hour, our doctors tried cardiopulmonary resuscitation on him but all in vain", said Dr Bharmal. Soon after the death of Maru, the family members along with local people and BJP MLA MP Lodha protested inside the dean's cabin and demanded an immediate action against the culprits.
The 32-year-old walked into the MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imagining) room while holding an oxygen cylinder for his family member. "It is the duty of the doctors and technicians to tell relatives what precautions to take".
House committee begins investigation of sexual abuse in sports after Nassar scandal
The USOC will also decertify the organization if it does not put an interim board in place by February 28, Blackmun said in the email.
Senate Intelligence Committee not given access to Nunes FISA memo
He announced a plan on Wednesday to release a memo crafted by Democrats in the event of the release of the GOP document. The Justice Department's letter should have come from Boyd's superior, Deputy Attorney General Rod J.
Exceptional Rise of Seine River Waters Expected in France
A total of 395 people were evacuated from their homes in the French capital and surrounding areas. France had an especially rainy week last week, and the city of Paris is flooding.
"He was accompanying a patient".
The patient was not affected in the incident. The impact also triggered a leak in the cylinder. Their intense magnetic field forces protons - tiny parts of atoms - in the body to align with the field. There are boards and signs put up that say you can not carry metal inside. "We have instituted an inquiry to understand what went wrong". It seems like an accident.
Police on Sunday arrested Chavan, the attending doctor Siddhant Shah and ward attendant Sunita Surve in connection with the death, according to the New Indian Express.
The Maharashtra government has announced Rs 5 lakh to the kin of the victim.